Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh how stubborn Sarah is

I have been trying with her. I really have. But she doesn't really take in anything I say. She has an audition tomorrow. A DANCE audition. Do you think they want a girl like her? Oh no. They'll want the girl with the same (or even lesser) talent who looks the part better. But still Sarah doesn't listen to me. Stupid girl. If she won't follow my diet plan than at least she should follow Ed's exercise plan. Yes, it is extreme. But thats what she needs. Lets send her to the gym. Lock her in for hours. I want to see abs in under a month. I will except nothing less. If she fails in this, well, she fails. You don't want to see my plans for her. So she has until November 16th to lose.... lets say... 20 pounds. More shall be rewarded. Less... is UNACCEPTABLE

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with losing 20 pounds in a month if you have 20 pounds to lose. I've done it by changing my lifestyle (food), and not by calling it a diet, because it's not. Also by exercising, but you know this. Don't make a goal weight/weight loss, just change your life and see what happens. You might end up surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete