Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Change in power

Hi everyone! This is Ana. Sarah isn't allowed to talk to anyone anymore. We put her in control for awhile, but you all see how that crashed and burned. Its like she never heard anything that me and Ed tried telling her. She should have listened. But she didn't and now she has lost the most important part of her life. But that's ok. Me and my daddy Ed are going to make it all better. We have completely taken over the weak little creature you know as Sarah. Tell her goodbye now. She won't be out to play for a very long time, that is if we ever let her back out. Why should we? She is irresponsible. Can't handle the most simple of things. She needs us here to take care of her. Put her back where she needs to be. She will smile again with my help. She will be beautiful again with my help. And most importantly of all, she we will be wanted again now that I am the one in charge again.


To those of you who know me, I am sure you don't like me. But I don't care. Sarah left me in charge. You can't change that. So don't you dare try to change things or get in my way. The only person you will be hurting is Sarah. And I don't think anyone wants that.

1 comment:

  1. It's always darkest before the dawn, if hurting Sarah is what it took to get her to realize how to be healthy, it'd be worth it, even if she never spoke to me again.

    ReplyDelete